In the age of big data, the democratization of data has become increasingly important. With the rise of citizen data scientists, companies can empower employees at all levels to make data-driven decisions. At Data Science Connect, we explore the growing trend of data democratization and the importance of data literacy.
Discover the skills and tools needed to become a citizen data scientist, including data visualization and analysis tools. Learn about best practices for data literacy and how to develop a culture of data-driven decision making. Explore the benefits of data democratization for organizations of all sizes and industries, and see how it can drive better business outcomes.
- Christopher Peter Makris | Data Science Manager @Dataiku
- Sarah Nooravi | Data Scientist @OfficialSnapchat
- Taj Pirzada | Director – Head of AI, North America @nike
- Shashank Goswami | Data Scientist @CVShealth
- Ian Murray | Analytics & Data Science Lead, Trust & Safety @Google
- Anu Addanki | Director, Data Science and Engineering @Netflix