People (HR) Analytics is replacing the once intuitive-based approach to people management and tying this to business outcomes and making Human Resource management a strategic role in organizations.
Data-driven decision making in HR touches a range of categories including compensation, engagement, satisfaction, performance, demographics, and more — transforming key areas such as recruitment, performance management, and learning & development will change.
Learn more about how data science and analytics are transforming (arguably) one of the most critical components of running a business — the people.
- Ryan Hammond | Global Director, People Analytics, Pure Storage
- Brigitte Armon, PhD | People Analytics Manager, Cox Enterprises
- Arun Krishnaswamy, PhD | Director Data Science, Workday
- Rohit Tayal | Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations, Analytics, and Diversity, Facebook
- Smitha H D | Talent Acquisition Analytics Lead, Wal-mart
- Bo Thomas | Senior Manager, Solutions Architecture (Analytics), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Melissa Nysewander, PhD | Head of Data Science, People Analytics, Fidelity Investments
- Karlee Scott-Murphy, Workplace Analytics, Microsoft.