The legal industry is undergoing significant transformation as data analytics becomes more prevalent. At Data Science Connect, we are hosting an expert panel on leveraging data and analytics in the legal industry.
Join our expert panel and learn from industry leaders on how data-driven insights are transforming the legal industry. Discover how machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science are being applied to legal analytics. Explore real-world examples of how legal firms are using data and analytics to optimize their operations, enhance outcomes, and manage risk.
- Andre Hylton, Esq. – Chief Counsel, Georgia Pacific LLC
- Brian Mink, Esq. – Legal Analytics & Contract Automation, Troutman Sanders LLP
- Charlotte Alexander, Esq. – Director, Legal Analytics Lab, Georgia State University College of Law
- Tunji Williams, Esq. – Founder & CEO, dealWIP
- Joseph Sutherland – Head of Data Science, Search Discovery, Inc
- Vienna Thompkins, MPA – Policy & Data Specialist at Crime & Justice Institute (CJI), Community Resources for Justice (CRJ)
- Charlie Britt, Esq. – Senior Attorney of Global Data Privacy, NCR