Industry experts bring a variety of perspectives and data backgrounds to the table to discuss the impact of data science on the healthcare industry.
Presenters include HCA, Piedmont Hospital, Emory Healthcare, Patientory, Perception Health, Emory School of Medicine, Axial Healthcare and more.
- Tod Fetherling (Panel Moderator) | Chief Executive Officer, Perception Health; Prsident, HIMSS TN; Former CEO, Nashville Tech Council
- Vik Kumar, M.D. | Data Scientist, Digital Envoy; Author of “Healthcare Analytics Made Simple”
- Robert Budman, M.D. | Chief Medical Information Officer, Piedmont Healthcare
- Bruce Douglas | Director of Data Science & Pop Health Analytics, Emory Healthcare
- Chrissa McFarlane | Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Patientory
- Sweta Sneha, Ph.D. | Founder & Executive Dir. Healthcare Management & Informatics at Kennesaw State University
- Michael E. Zwick, Ph.D. | Assistant VP of Research, Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center; Assistant Dean of Research, Emory University School of Medicine
- Lindsey Morris, Ph.D. | Director of Data Science, axialHealthcare; Recipient of Nashville’s “Data Scientist of the Year” in 2019.