We’re collecting and leveraging more data than ever before—and privacy and security are racing to keep up. Governments are rolling out consumer data privacy regulations including CCPA, GDPR to protect sensitive customer data including personally identifiable information (PII) such as name and date of birth and personal health information(PHI). Data platform and engineering teams are tasked with providing access to data to data science, BI and analytics team while regulatory compliance and security teams are concerned about exposure of the sensitive customer data due to ad-hoc processes and tools.
In this panel, experts will discuss the considerations and challenges that data privacy poses across industries. Learn how top organizations are innovating in data science despite rapidly evolving privacy and security issues.
The executive panel includes the following thought leaders:
- Ben Herzberg, Chief Scientist @ Satori and author of “Snowflake Security: Securing Your Snowflake Data Cloud” (Apress, 2021)
- Saurabh Mishra, Head of Large Scale Shared Platform @ Visa
- Sara Saperstein, Head of Data Science, Cybersecurity and Fraud @ MassMutual
- Eric Schmidt, PhD, Global Director of Data & Analytics @ Coca-Cola
- Devavrut Bapat, Head of Data Science and Product Management @ Johnson & Johnson
Moderated by Amelia Mink, Founder & CEO @Data Science Connect
Satori created the first Data Security Operations or DataSecOps platform which streamlines data access while automating access controls, security, and compliance. The Secure Data Access Service is a universal visibility and control plane that allows you to oversee your data and its usage in real-time and move away from ad-hoc development and cumbersome processes. Satori secures access data for popular data stores such as Snowflake and Amazon Redshift and for BI and Analytics platforms including Tableau, Looker and Power BI.