Data science in the financial industry has evolved and disrupted a variety of areas ranging from payments, investments, and consumer finance, to insurance, securities settlement, and cryptocurrencies.
These companies heavily depend on advanced applications of analytics such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and predictive analytics to simplify decision making, identify patterns — and arguably most importantly, to provide the unprecedented solutions and resources that we have come to expect as consumers.
Join us for a conversation with some of the world’s best known leaders in the industry as we discuss the impact of data science and advanced analytics on the financial sector.
- Avihay Nathan | Senior Director of Data Science, Paypal
- Rajkumar Bondugula, PhD | Principal Data Scientist, Equifax
- Marcus Martin | Co-Founder & CEO, Anchor Digital
- Carolina Hoffmann-Becking | Senior Strategist, Artificial Intelligence & Innovation, Ernst & Young
- Srishti Gupta | Data Scientist, Black Rock
- Akshata Nayak | Associate Director, Credit Risk Modeling, UBS
- Abhishek Breja | Head of Intelligent Automation Tech & Transformation, Fiserv